COUNTERPOINT knows that engaging neighbourhoods, stakeholders, and special interest constituencies can be critical to the success of many projects. We have extensive experience in bringing together different communities and viewpoints.
COUNTERPOINT can provide assistance on:
- reaching out to stakeholders for advice regarding a new project which you are proposing
- developing and implementing a public consultation process as a government requirement
- consulting with key opinion leaders on a specific issue or project
- leading a charette to plan for your urban development project
- developing an innovative, personal consultation program for a specific issue with specific input
- convening a special panel of respondents for a policy, program or project
Contact us at 604.638.0868 for more information on our public consultation services.