COUNTERPOINT knows that building relationships and coalition-building is often key to moving any vision forward. Communities, governments, the public, media, First Nations, stakeholder groups – managing these relationships can sometimes be a challenge, but we can help.
We can assist your organization with:
- establishing new relationships in a new town, city or region
- opening doors to neighbourhood or special interest groups
- creating a new dialogue or new relationship with old neighbours
- building public understanding about one of your new projects
- community support for a development or policy initiative
- public support for dealing with a community or political issue
- pulling a bunch of opinion leaders together to discuss a common interest and taking action on it
- developing a group of like-minded people from a multitude of backgrounds to address a common issue
- a combination of any or all the above – for your project, policy or program
Contact us at 604.638.0868 for more information on our relationship and coalition-building services.